Friday, January 30, 2015

Sabbath Sanctuary: The Path


The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, “Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way, the voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight,’” John appeared, baptizing in the wilderness and proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Mark 1: 1-45

Walk by Faith

There will come a time and there will come a day
You will face tests and trials but I have come to say
I will not let one of you go even when you stumble
I will protect you and cause your enemy to fumble

Though things may get hard I give My grace to you
So you can walk by faith and know just what to do
You will not smell like smoke when you stand in My Name
Those who hear My Word through you won’t be the same

So even if you can’t see all the way in front of you
Walk by faith and not by sight do as I would do
 I will protect you and defend you when you do what is right
Take My grace and love with you and all of My power and might 
 Piper Green
©2004

In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. 
Proverbs 3:6

Rest in Him this Sabbath; He guides your every step...the steps of the righteous are ordered (see Psalm 37:23).






No comments:

Post a Comment